- An expensive, new suit.
- Review resume once/twice.
- Go over a few questions, one or two behavioral ones (just in case).
- Look at the companies website for one hour.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲.
- A reasonably modern, clean suit.
- Know your resume intimately.
- Know your questions, answers, and stories (Practice)
- Do a minimum of 10 to 12 hours of detailed research on the Company.
- Form a list of 10 + great questions to ask (why 10 +? because inevitably, they will answer at least 5 during the interview), don’t be left with “you have answered all my questions, that is lame”
- Work to this list and you won’t need ‘Hope’.
“Greatness is a matter of conscious choice” – Jim Collins (Good to Great)
Post inspired by the amazing Maya Grossman