Interview success depends on 3 things.
- Have you demonstrated that you are capable of fulfilling the role?
- Have you shown (historically) a high level of dedication and demonstrated how you would be equally as dedicated to that employer
- Will you be a ‘good fit‘?
To hit these 3 points well, you need to do the following:
- Communicate your value effectively
- Demonstrate that you know the job inside out, articulate this knowledge
- Show how you will make the role a success
- Artiticulate the difficulties of the role and how to overcome them
- Demonstrate passion, great attitude and firm levels of commitment
- Learn to tell great stories which demonstrate your value (CRUCIAL EVIDENCE)
- Ask great questions that again gives evidence you know the job and have carried out extensive research on the company.