I am a big fan of Conor Neill.
He is likeable, interesting, knowledgeable and full of great tips on how to get better.
I stumbled across these videos two years when seeking guidance on public speaking.
The lessons contained in these videos are relevent to interviewing.
- How do you get people to engage with you? Have someone/something in common.
- Be Interesting, have interesting things to say.
- Tell stories.
- What does it take to be great? PRACTICE.
- Spend 3 mins every day for 10 days, record yourself and watch the progression from day 1 to day 10.
- Experiement, see what works, dont stick to the brief, get out of your comfort zone.